Useful A-level Chemistry materials for references at home
giasuib.com – In order to help you get the results you want from your upcoming A-level Chemistry exam, you need to consult selected materials to improve your score as quickly as possible. We will summarize for you useful A-level Chemistry materials for references at home through which you will reduce your worries and concerns.
- Teaching Chemistry in English class in HCMC
- Why is A-level easy to pass but difficult to get high scores
- How to use academic English vocabulary?
A-level Chemistry textbooks are diverse, but not all textbooks are suitable for the individual needs of each student. A-level exam will be conducted by different exam boards like AQA, OCR, Edexcel, WJEC, CAIE… so you should look for A-level Chemistry resources that suit your individual needs.
- OCR A level Chemistry A Student Book 2 + ActiveBook
- The material is suitable for those who are preparing for AS and A-level. Additional skills required for the subject are highlighted at the beginning of each chapter to help students check understanding and correct any gaps.
- The material provides practical exercises along with the requirements for critical thinking and problem analysis to help students complete and easily prepare knowledge for the actual exams.
- Practice questions in the book help students regularly test their knowledge by practicing questions from the first day and easily familiar with the exam structure.
- Edexcel AS/A Level Chemistry: Student Book 1 + ActiveBook
- The resource is suitable for those who are preparing knowledge for AS and A-level including 300 pages. The questions ask students to analyze critical thinking and problem-solving problems and highlight the difference between preparing for an AS exam and the entire A-level exam.
- Help students experiment with practice questions from the book and provide opportunities for students to regularly test their understanding using questions written in the style of the new exams from day one.
For more: What are the standards for bilingual Academy?
- A-Level Chemistry: Edexcel Year 1 & 2 Complete Revision & Practice with Online Edition
- The book includes practice exercises and is the perfect companion for both Year 1 & Year 2. Topics are clearly explained with notes, simple review, helpful examples and colorful diagrams.
- Practice questions and answers with lots of tips on how to get high scores on tests and assessments so you won’t be surprised in the real test.
- The course has an easy online version that gives you access to a free online version of the entire 320 pages, so it’s easy to get the material on your PC, Mac, or tablet.
- A-Level Chemistry: AQA Year 1 & 2 Exam Practice Workbook
- This 196-page book is considered a best-seller that makes AQA candidates explode with exam-style questions, exam practice books, notes to make studying easier.
- This is the perfect companion for AS and A-level students. It includes questions covering a variety of topics students need to know, including a synoptic questions section. At the same time, it provides exam tips to ensure that students will not be surprised in the actual exams.
For more: GMAT self-study methods for beginners
- Cambridge International AS and A Level Chemistry Coursebook with CD-ROM and Cambridge Elevate Enhanced Edition (2 Years)
- The book provides comprehensive information and flexible improvements to make the subject easier to apply. At the same time, it provides more opportunities, practice skills and exam preparation for students through competency assessment quizzes.
- Carefully curated animated videos to help understand science concepts help students visualize concepts clearly, fully, and more, quizzes in an automatically marked and adjusted form to match wrong answers, highlighting common mistakes, to ensure continuous learning for each student.
- The questions at the end of each chapter will be exam formats that will allow students to practice and prepare for their exams and are customizable and interactive to external resources.
6. CCEA AS/A2 Chemistry Student Guide: Practical Chemistry
- To help students understand the necessary skills to do well in AS and A-level, it provides in-depth assessment to build and strengthen understanding, clear course summaries with sample questions and answers help improve test-taking techniques for higher scores.
- Students easily understand the lesson through summary of practical brief summary of practical work, methodology, math and other skills beyond the laboratory, test tips and knowledge test questions, with answers at the back of the book.
- Learn test-taking technique with sample answers, test grading tips, and out-of-book supported questions with a range of general practice techniques and skills not covered in textbooks.
These are the books that help you easily find useful A-level Chemistry materials for references at home that are popular and sought by many students. They provide the necessary knowledge for the subject along with the following exercises with specific answers and solutions so that students can follow up to find errors from the explanations and learn from experience in the exam. If you have difficulty, it is extremely important to find a reputable learning center, not only can strengthen your knowledge but also gain more effective test-taking experiences.
For more: A-level exam preparation tips
giasuib.com – A place to share experiences of learning international programs such as IB, AP, A-level, IGCSE, GED… If you have any questions, please contact directly by email or hotline for free advice.