Common difficulties in IGCSE Chemistry
giasuib.com – Do you not achieve the desired results from the last IGCSE Chemistry exam? First of all, we need to know common difficulties in IGCSE Chemistry.
- Teaching Chemistry in English class in HCMC
- Can freelance candidates register for IGCSE exam?
- IGCSE skill test
IGCSE Chemistry program
Inorganic Chemistry consists of:
- Substances, atoms, molecules
- Chemical reactions
- Oxidation-chemical reaction
- Halogen, oxygen- sulfur, nitrogen- phosphorus group
- Carbon – silicon, insicate compounds
- Organic compounds…
Organic Chemistry consists of:
- Hydrocarbons, fuel
- Polymers, general organic chemistry
- Saturated hydrocarbons
- Unsaturated hydrocarbons
- Aromatic hydrocarbons
- Natural hydrocarbons
- Halogenated phenols
- Esters – lipids, carbohydrates, amino, amino acids and proteins, polymers and polymeric…
For more: Find IGCSE tutors for students
- Incision chemistry consists of structure, compound, equation balance, chain reaction…
- Organic chemistry with long formula is quite difficult to long causing confusing, simple exercises but quite complex presentation.
- The composition of substances, the names of the substances are almost the same, the formulas are different, the properties are also different.
- Chemotherapy, chemical reaction equations, complex properties need thinking.
- Few experiments, limited ability to understand some experiments lack chemicals, laboratory instruments, the conduct of experiments is not regularly carried out.
For more: What is the best book for the IGCSE program?
How to solve the difficulties?
- Understand the structure and properties of compound, equation balance, reaction chain…
- Equip and understand specialized English terminology.
- Correct writing of reaction equations, number of moles, chemotherapy, theoretical learning is also learning exercises and vice versa.
- Learn the general, apply each specific one, remember the characteristics.
IGCSE Chemistry will not be a challenge for you. There will be a solution, just really try to spend a lot of time to learn many different lessons combined with solving the exercises many times will greatly support you to solve the difficulties of studying IGCSE Chemistry.
For more: What criteria do IGCSE tutors need to meet?
Chemistry helps to develop the ability to grasp the way of reasoning, thinking and problem solving. IGCSE helps you develop creative thinking and critical thinking that lead to success. With the interest, explore, learn, all problems of difficulties when learning IGCSE Chemistry will be solved. So you already know the common difficulties in IGCSE Chemistry.