How can improve IB score quickly?
giasuib.com – Everything needs the effort to change the results in a positive way, so does learning IB, but how can improve IB score quickly?
In IB program, students will choose 6 subjects from different groups. All 6 subjects, whether in SL or HL, are scored on a 7-point scale. To receive IB diploma, the student needs to finish at least 24 points out of a total of 45 points, so for each subject, score at least 4 points or you will fail if any subject scores 1. If you get stuck with your scores, improve them quickly with these tips:
- Review knowledge: The first thing to do is to check all the learned knowledge and see if you are lacking or mistaken in any part, then supplement and correct right before embarking on the next step.
- Schedule the right study plan: Next step is preparing an appropriate and effective study plan. After having understood the core and what you are lacking, set up topics that you need to practice and arrange the amount of time. The most effective way allocating is to spend much time in areas where you are weak and confused to rebuild the foundation. After you have mastered all of the backgrounds, then begin to practice for more intensive parts and exercises of each topic.
- Always having preparation: IB exam will be easy or difficult depending on whether your preparation is thorough and complete or not. Compared to someone who reviews carefully and has a reasonable time with someone who always takes to “cram” every time the exam comes, who will get the higher score? Surely you know the answer very well. Therefore, always carefully review the lessons you just learned and do lots of exercises and there is the exam coming, you will not have much worry and pressure.
- Study with friends: When studying with those who have a common purpose, you can easily express your own strengths and can improve your weaknesses much quickly. Try to combine between noting and discuss with team members to make sure what you know is not incorrect. Especially, studying with many people is way more fun than studying alone, isn’t it?
- Seek professional help: If finding a way to improve your score is too hard, seek tutoring centers for help. The tutors will be like a companion in the field of study who you can ask to help you become better. Anyone will come across the knowledge that you don’t understand at some point, and that’s when you need to use everything you have to beat your ignorance.
For more: What is the integrated program?
In order to improve your IB score in the upcoming exams, you will need to invest a lot of time and effort in preparing for everything like mentioned above. After reading this article, apply the tips above to answer the question of how can improve IB score quickly.