The most used IGCSE book collection
giasuib.com – IGCSE program is very popular all over the world and in order to do well in it, students need to have a selection of the most used IGCSE book collection to be successful on the IGCSE exam.
IGCSE program lasts for 2 years with more than 70 subjects in total for students to choose.
- Usually, each student will choose from 6 to 9 subjects.
- In which there are 3 compulsory subjects including: Math and English and Science.
- In addition, students can choose to study more electives depending on their abilities, interests and future orientation.
Each subject in the IGCSE program has 2 levels for students to choose from:
- Basic level – Core.
- Advanced level – Extended.
- Mathematics also has an Additional and International level for students oriented to study majors related to Mathematics.
For more: Find IGCSE tutors for students
- Complete Physics for Cambridge IGCSE: The best-selling Complete Physics for Cambridge IGCSE Student Book is trusted by teachers around the world to support understanding and achievement. The popular, stretching approach will help students reach their full potential through gradual knowledge and skill development. Extension material will stretch the highest ability students and prepare them for the next stage in their learning. The new Complete Physics for Cambridge IGCSE Workbook enables students to put the lessons into practice. Directly supporting the Student Book, the independent practice, extension activities and the focus on data handling, investigations, and practical enhance vital skills.
- Cambridge IGCSE and O Level Geography 3rd edition: This title is endorsed by Cambridge Assessment International Education to support the full syllabus for examination from 2020.
- Trust experienced authors and teachers to guide you through the required topics and facts.
- Navigate the syllabuses confidently with relevant key questions at the start of each chapter.
- Deepen understanding of geographical concepts through up-to-date case studies from around the world.
- Check comprehension with case study analyses and activities throughout.
- Consolidate learning with definitions of key terms, topic summaries, additional questions, further help with case studies and images online.
For more: Where to register for IGCSE exam?
- Cambridge IGCSE English as a Second Language: The most used IGCSE book collection – Cambridge IGCSE English as a Second Language: Strategies for Writing by Emile Armanious is designed to support students studying for Cambridge International Examinations IGCSE English as a Second Language syllabus, including:
- A detailed, step by step guide to the entire process of writing reports, reviews, newspaper and school magazine articles and informal emails in line with the requirements of the revised University of Cambridge International Examinations syllabus from 2019.
- Sample answers to past paper writing questions of all exam variants including more than 500 sample informal emails, articles, reports, newspaper and magazine reviews and summaries.
- All sample responses in this book are designed to enhance English language competence through realistic and contextualized pieces based on authentic texts and recent past paper questions.
giasuib.com – A place to share experiences of learning international programs such as IB, AP, A-level, IGCSE, GED… If you have any questions, please contact directly by email or hotline for free advice.