What makes AP Chemistry difficult for students?
giasuib.com – For students who want to study abroad for specialized natural blocks, the knowledge AP Chemistry page will help you have a certain advantage. However, AP Chemistry does not come with difficulties. What makes AP Chemistry difficult for students?
- How to register for AP exam in Vietnam?
- Is it possible to register for the AP exam?
- AP exam preparation with AP preparation course
What does AP chemistry include?
Chemistry – a natural subject is at the top of importance not only in Vietnam but also for international programs. Therefore, the more you orient yourself to Chemistry as your strength, the more you have to seek for yourself knowledge about this subject.
AP Chemistry focuses on topics related to atomic structure, chemical bonding, chemical reactions, thermodynamics, stoichiometry, and chemical kinetics. Include 9 Unit:
Unit 1: Atomic Structure and Properties
Unit 2: Molecular and Ionic Compound Structure and Properties
Unit 3: Intermolecular Forces and Properties
Unit 4: Chemical Reactions
Unit 5: Kinetics
Unit 6: Thermodynamics
Unit 7: Equilibrium
Unit 8: Acids and Bases
Unit 9: Applications of Thermodynamics
Chemistry involves remembering complex principles, mastering specific math skills, and the ability to visualize interactions between tiny things that can only be represented in an abstract, even puzzling way. If you don’t master the basics of chemistry from the very beginning.
In terms of difficulty, AP Chemistry is not difficult but it is not easy in the process of studying and taking the test. If compared with other AP subjects, AP Chemistry has the same difficulty as AP Biology, AP Calculus BC. AP Chemistry is still famous for having a lot of homework and difficult tests.
- Properties pretty much: chemistry is concerned with remembering the properties of different substances and the actions of substances in certain ways under certain conditions. You will apply this knowledge to conduct data analysis and calculations.
- Requires a wide range of skills: you need a variety of skills to do well in chemistry and these skills are built on the basics including the basic concepts you need to understand in-depth, then focus on learning more difficult topics.
- Many concepts: there are many concepts to absorb and understand, especially when there are many concepts that are connected. The concepts are quite similar, as long as you have a good grasp of those basic concepts from the previous levels that will reduce the difficulty for this subject.
AP Chemistry practice materials you can refer
- Princeton Review AP Chemistry Premium Prep, 2021
- AP Chemistry with Online Tests
- 5 Steps to a 5: AP Chemistry 2020
- Princeton Review AP Chemistry Prep, 2021
- AP Chemistry 2020 & 2021: AP Chemistry Review Book and Practice Questions for the Advanced Placement Chem Exam
- AP® Chemistry Crash Course, 2nd Edition
- Sterling Test Prep AP Chemistry Practice Questions
- CliffsNotes AP Chemistry (CliffsNotes)
These are the books that help you easily answer the question “What makes AP Chemistry difficult for students?” that are popular and sought after, providing the necessary knowledge for the subject, along with the Exercises with specific answers and solutions so that students can follow up to find errors from the explanations and learn from experience in the exam.
To achieve high results not only depends on the book but also depends on the effort itself and trying to get the desired results. If you have difficulty, finding a reputable learning center to support you is extremely important, there are no people who can fix their knowledge but also have more effective test-taking experiences.
For more: What are the standards for bilingual academy?
giasuib.com – A place to share experiences of learning international programs such as IB, AP, A-level, IGCSE, GED… If you have any questions, please contact us directly by email or hotline for free advice.